- I am a vegetable oil extracted from the seed of grapes.
- When combined with aromatherapy essential oils, I am ideal for massages.
- My astringent properties help to tighten and tone the skin, address acne and fight ageing.
- I contain linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health.
- Thin in consistency, I get easily absorbed and penetrate the skin acting as an excellent moisturiser, nourisher and skin lightener.
HOW TO USE
Use oil for massage or add a tablespoon in your bath water. Mix with your choice of pure essential oil for face and body massage.
Those with nut allergies should not apply or use. Do not consume internally.